Superior Door LLC
Contact Superior Door LLC for quality doors, expert installation and fast repair service. We’ve been serving Southwest Montana since 1996, and in that time we’re proud to have earned a reputation for quality.
Superior Door LLC features a complete line of residential garage doors and openers manufactured by Raynor. Whether you are replacing your existing garage door or building a new house or garage, Raynor offers designs to complement modern, rustic, or traditional architecture. Upgrading your standard garage door to a mid-range or upscale model can provide an 84% return on investment.
Visit our showroom today to see Raynor’s wide array of color, panel configuration, and window design choices. Superior Door LLC’s factory-trained technicians are known for solving complicated problems with overhead garage doors.
- Prompt and courteous service/repairs for both residential and commercial customers
- Fully equipped service vehicles
- Safety inspection and planned maintenance programs
If you have questions about our garage door and opener products or services, Contact us today or call us directly at 406-723-2211 (Butte) or 406-443-8244 (Helena). We hope you’ll make Superior Door your resource for garage door and openers in the SW Montana area.
We set ourselves apart from our competition with our top skills. We use our own employees on all jobs; we don’t subcontract our work out to others. Here at Superior Door LLC we do it right the first time, and our proud to be licensed and insured. There are quite a few companies out there who are not, and cannot offer all of the benefits that come with being licensed and insured.
We proudly feature Raynor products, which are manufactured in Dixon, Illinois. Visit our showroom to see Raynor’s wide array or residential, commercial and agricultural door and door openers.
We also repair all other brands of doors and door openers. Contact us for door panel replacement, spring replacement, other door hardware, transmitters or receivers.
- Measuring for Your Raynor Garage Door
- What Should I Use to Lubricate My Door?
- How Should I Clean My Door?
- My Door Seems Unbalanced, What Should I Do?
- How Should I Prepare My Door for the Paint Process?
- I’ve Lost the Remote for My Opener, How Can I Order a New One?
- How Do I Program My Keyless Entry Pad?
- How Do I Change the PIN for My Keyless Entry Keypad?
- How Do I Program My Vehicle’s HomeLink System with My Raynor Opener?
- How Do I Add or Reprogram a Handheld Remote Control?